- Want to get into the games industry but struggling to land that first job?
- Have you been applying but are unsure of where you are going wrong?
- Are you stuck on what to do next?
- What do employers really want to know?
- What skills do you need to have and what can you safely ignore for now?
- How do you stay motivated enough to see a project through and build your folio?
Game Art Mentor can help with all of these and more.
Who am I?
Hi, I’m Stuart Campbell.
I am a Games Industry Art Director with over 14 years development experience across most platforms going back to Playstation 2 and original Xbox, and right up to current generation consoles, PC and mobile.
What have I worked on?
Some of my shipped titles include Crackdown, Crackdown 2, F1 Race Stars, Toybox Turbos and Micro Machines.
Over the years I’ve officially been a character artist, environment artist, tech artist, lead artist and now art director. I’ve also been involved in every aspect of game art at some stage including UI and VFX.
How can I help you?
I can help you find direction with what to learn, what to put in your folio, and where you might be going wrong. I want to help give you the best possible chance of landing that first job in the industry and launching your game art career.
Sound good? Sign up to my email list and let’s get cracking!